Monday, May 24, 2010

www.globalmoviestorebox.blogspot.com


Since this morning, I was working to maintain my blog, globalmoviestorebox. I  downloaded the template from Btemplate.com and thanks for them for uploading nice templates. As I didn't have any practice to edit blog although I have lessons about HTML/CSS, it took me a long to get satisfied design with the help of Google and many CSS Tutorial websites. Finally, I get nice design but not quite satisfied one but I gain a lot of experience and practice after I spent one day at my desk. The purpose of setting up this blog is that I am planning to upload Korean and English Dramas, Movies and OST, more Ebooks because of my hobby that I spend most of my time in watching movies, drama and TV-series. Therefore, I would like to share to others  and keep as information about excellent movies and dramas and also I will upload as much as I can while I am busy my another blog, www.eainmatnyo.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

TTT's Life Style, Collection, Travelling and ...... Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada